Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited investor information is restricted to viewing by "wholesale clients" only.
By continuing to access, browse or use this web page from within Australia, you represent to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd and its affiliates that you are, or are accessing the Site as a representative of, a "wholesale client" and that neither you nor the entity you represent will directly or indirectly disseminate any content from this Site to "retail clients" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (e.g. to someone who is not a professional investor in securities).
By accessing pages on this site, you confirm and agree that:
- You are a "wholesale client" and not a "retail client" within the meaning of the Corporations Act;
- You are either (a) not a "U.S. person" as that term is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act, are not in the United States, and are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person, or (b) a "qualified institutional buyer" as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act;
- Your access to this site does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction; and
BEN covered bond programme
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank established an AUD $6 billion Soft-Bullet Covered Bond Programme in October 2022. Further information on the Covered Bond programme is available below.
If you have any further queries please contact BEN via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of BEN’s covered bond programme
|Issuer||Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited|
|Covered Bond Rating||Expected to be Aaa by Moody's and AAA by Fitch.|
|Covered Bond Guarantor||Perpetual Trustee Company Limited as trustee of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Covered Bond Trust|
|Bond Trustee||DB Trustees (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Arranger||National Australia Bank Limited and Barclays Bank PLC|
Harmonised Transparency Template
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is a Covered Bond Label issuer (non-EEA). Investor Reports are published using the Harmonised Transparency Template (HTT) format.
Covered Bond Trust Financials
Other available information
Things you should know
By continuing to access, browse or use this web page from within Australia, you represent to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd and its affiliates that you are, or are accessing the Site as a representative of, a "wholesale client" and that neither you nor the entity you represent will directly or indirectly disseminate any content from this Site to "retail clients" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001.
The material on this site (this page and other pages accessed through this page) is restricted to persons who are "wholesale clients" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act). If you are a "retail client" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act (e.g. you are not a professional investor in securities) or we would be required to provide you with a regulated offer document in relation to any offer that we may make to you, you should not access this site.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited does not warrant or represent that the information on this site is free from errors or omissions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group nor its directors, employees, agents or advisers (Associated Persons) accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss (including, without limitation, any liability arising from any fault or negligence on the part of the Group or its respective Associated Persons) arising from the use of material accessible from this site or otherwise arising in connection with the material on this site. This site will not form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. No sale of any securities described on this site will occur in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation, recommendation or sale would be unlawful.
The information on this site:
- Does not constitute and is not intended to constitute an offer or invitation in relation to the issue, sale or purchase of any securities or financial products as those terms are used in the Corporations Act including but not limited to shares in the capital of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited;
- Does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States. Any securities may not be offered or sold in the United States unless registered or if made under an exemption from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). No securities are registered under the Securities Act or any U.S. state securities laws; and
- Is not intended to be general or specific securities or financial product advice or a recommendation. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular investor. Before making an investment decision on the basis of the information, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. We recommend that you consult with your professional advisers before making any form of investment; and
- With regard to access to the Prospectus, the information on this page is without prejudice to Article 21(4) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (the Prospectus Regulation).
- You are not a "U.S. person" (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("US Securities Act")) nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a "U.S. person";
- You and each person on whose account you are acting acknowledge that the securities described in the Prospectus and on the following pages have not been, and will not be, registered under the US Securities Act or the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States and accordingly, the securities may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred in the United States except in accordance with an available exemption from such regulation;